We make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures.
Please understand that insurance policies are a contract between the policyholder and the insurance company. Our office is not a party of that contract. The filing of insurance claims is a courtesy that we gladly extend to our patients. You will be required to pay an estimated portion of the fees at the time services are rendered.
The estimated amount will vary depending on your insurance benefits quoted to our office based on maximum coverage for the calendar year and deductibles to be withheld. This is an estimate and not a guarantee of payment by your insurance company.
We are participating providers for:
- Aetna – For many policies we are known as a Type II provider under Dentemax.
- Assurant Employee Benefit
- Central States (in Humana Network)
- Cigna PPO
- Denta Select Plus PPO
- Dental Care Plus HMO
- Denta Premier (Traditional plan)
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Wellness Partner
- Delta Dental (PPO, Premier, Delta Care – for All States) Including Military Tricare. This does not include DeltaCare USA
- Dentemax (Many Insurance companies are under this Network Umbrella). : Aetna , Ameritas, Avesis, BC/BS (MI,IL,KS,NM,OK,TX), Cigna, Cigna DHMO, Denta Care Plus, Guardian, HCL America, Lincoln Financial Group, Metlife PDP Plus (only), Principal Life, Prudential Life, Security Life and United Health Care
- HRI (Health Resources)
- Humana Dental
- Please bring your insurance information and photo Identification with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at Metro Louisville Endodontics Phone Number 502-495-1822